- Posted by: Courtney
- Category: Colorado Springs, Denver Roofing, Roofing
Colorado Roofing Association Proud Member
What is the CRA?
The Colorado Roofing Association’s goal is to help homeowners and commercial building owners and managers make informed decisions about replacing and maintaining their roof systems.
Roofing contractors that join the CRA are required to abide by the specific code of ethics.
CRA Members pledge to seek to provide the best value possible to consumers and agree to treat all employees fairly and ethically. Members vow to protect the public, abide by all laws, rules and regulations and most of all, take pride in their business.
Members are required to submit:
- A roofing contractor business license showing that the company has been in business for a minimum of 2 years.
- A current Colorado worker’s compensation certificate with appropriate classifications.
- A certificate of insurance with at least $500,000 in general liability protection.
- Evidence of passing a nationally recognized exam for roofing.
Excel Roofing is Also proud member of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
We can be found in their new member directory under construction. We look forward to growing our business, making connections in the community, and working with new customers!
Our goal is to be the best roofing company around. At Excel Roofing, we’re on top of it!
Call us today at 303-761-6400 for a free, no-obligation roof inspection.