- In business since 1993, and serving Wyoming since 2007, Excel Roofing is Sheridan’s best roofing company. From residential roof replacement to roof repair to attic ventilation and insulation, Excel Roofing is the roofing expert you can trust to do the job right.
- Here in Sheridan, Wyoming, we’re lucky to have Dan King as our branch manager. With over 40 years of roofing experience, he offers a vast amount of roofing knowledge and advice in addition to providing quality service.
- Excel Roofing is Sheridan’s premier Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor.
Why Choose Excel Roofing Sheridan, Wyoming?
- Your assigned Project Manager is your contact person who will take care of you from beginning to end of your roofing project.
- Excel Roofing never requires payment before the job is completed.
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal at Excel Roofing. You will receive a follow-up phone call from our office to make sure you’re satisfied with the job completed.
For a free inspection and estimate for your Sheridan roofing project, call us at 763-4050. Set up a time or just drop by our office 1574 N Main Street to see our mini showroom of shingle sample boards.
Sheridan Chamber of Commerce
Excel Roofing is a proud member of the Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce. We look forward to making connections in the community and growing our business in Sheridan, Wyoming! We are happy to answer any of your roofing questions or concerns. If you think your roof needs to be replaced or inspected, call Excel RoofingRead more
Our office in Sheridan, Wyoming has a mini showroom for our customers. The showroom is fully stocked with roofing product information so you can make a well-informed decision about your roofing project. Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration sample boards, our main line, are displayed here too. Excel Roofing primarily installs OC Duration shingles because of theirRead more
Home & Garden Show
We hope you had the chance to stop by our booth at the Sheridan Home and Garden Show last weekend. We had a great time meeting and talking with everyone. In case you missed it, feel free to visit our office in Sheridan located at 1574 N Main St. Our branch manager Dan King is happyRead more
Do you know your CLUE report?
Most insurance companies subscribe to a service called CLUE (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) generated by LexisNexis. CLUE is a claims history database that enables insurance companies to access historical consumer claims information. This national database clearinghouse not only tracks claims made by individuals, but also tracks claims made for a specific property, giving you aRead more