Asphalt Shingles From Owens Corning
Because Excel Roofing, Inc. is an Elite Platinum Preferred Contractor, we can offer you a Lifetime Leak & Material Guarantee! For a nominal fee, Excel Roofing can offer you the Platinum Preferred Lifetime Labor and Material Warranty. This is the best residential roof guarantee in the business, backed by two of the best companies you can find, Excel Roofing and Owens Corning.
In addition to the shingles and warranty fee, you must purchase four of the five components Listed Below:
- WeatherLock® Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier
- Owens Corning Starter Shingles products
- Owens Corning Hip & Ridge shingles
- VentSure® ventilation products
- Owens Corning Underlayment
Platinum Warranty Benefits Summary
- Lifetime Leak & Workmanship Warranty – Owens Corning will guarantee Excel Roofing’s installation for the life of the roof.
- Lifetime Defect Coverage – Owens Corning will pay the labor costs to remove and replace a defective roof.
- Entire System Coverage – Owens Corning warrantees the entire roofing system, not just the shingles.
- 130 MPH Shingle Blow Off Guarantee – Owens Corning will guarantee that your shingles will not blow off, even in hurricane force winds up to 130 MPH.
- One Time, Warranty Transfer – Owens Corning will allow a one-time transfer of this warranty to the buyer of your home for a fee of $100. This roof warranty can eliminate roof issues, and help you to sell your home.
Excel Roofing’s and Owens Corning partner to offer you a roof with significant benefits:
- Class 4 hail impact resistance
- Resists winds to as high as 130 miles per hour
- Owens Corning limited lifetime warranty
THE PINK PANTHER TM and © 1964-2008 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2008 Owens Corning. Preferred Contractors are independent contractors and are neither employees nor agents of Owens Corning.
Impact Resistant Roof Shingles from Excel Roofing
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 2218 classifies the resistance of roofing products to impact damage. In the test, steel balls are dropped on roof shingle samples and the shingles are examined for damage. Products that receive a Class 4 rating from UL are the most resistant to hail damage. Some property insurance companies will give a premium discount on homeowner insurance for using impact resistant-shingles.
Class 4 materials offer some of the best long-term roof protection available to homeowners. Excel Roofing recommends the Owens Corning Duration Storm, a UL 2218 Class 4 asphalt shingle. It is one of the highest-quality shingles on the market.
Owens Corning™ Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors, like Excel Roofing, are the top tier of a premier network of roofing professionals chosen specifically based on their commitment to service, reliability and unparalleled craftsmanship.
Platinum Award Winner:
Excel Roofing has been nationally recognized for excellence by Owens Corning.
Top of the House® Certified Preferred Contractor:
Excel Roofing has been specially trained on how roofing, ventilation and attic insulation work together to improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort.
Preferred Contractor Shingle Recycling Pledge:
Excel Roofing has been recognized by Owens Corning in the past as the largest shingle recycler in the country. Excel believes in always doing the right thing; whether it is customer service or taking care of our environment. Unfortunately because the Colorado Department of Transportation will not allow the recycled shingle mix into state roads; recycling in Denver metro area has been suspended. As soon as we are able to start recycling shingles again Excel Roofing, Denver’s Green Roofer, will be an industry leader in recycling shingles.
Shingles Damaged From Hail
Take a look at the impact a hail storm can have on your roof. Call Excel Roofing for an honest roof inspection today.