Owens Corning Preferred Contractors are the top tier of roofing professionals who meet strict standards of professionalism, reliability, and craftsmanship. Excel Roofing and Owens Corning partner to provide not only the best products, but the best service for your roofing project.
What this means is that Excel Roofing can offer a premium warranty on Owens Corning roofing products. Any roofing company can install an Owens Corning roof, but only an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor can offer the premium warranty.
Basically, the premium warranty is what we like to call a “Lifetime Leak Guarantee.” So if your roof has any issues (such as a leak) due a manufacturer defect or application error, we will tear off your existing roof and replace it at no cost to you.
Note that the warranty does not cover any damage due to hail, wind or other weather related issues. Nobody can really offer a “hail-proof” or “wind-proof” shingle or even a warranty to cover these natural events.
UNDERSTANDING THE BENEFITS
The Platinum Preferred warranty is one of the best in the business and we are proud to one of the few roofing companies who can offer it.
Just how few? According to Owens Corning, less than 1% of roofing contractors in the industry are Platinum Preferred. It’s not an easy status to obtain and Owens Corning doesn’t just endorse anyone. To be a Platinum Preferred Contractor, a roofing company must:
- Preselected for their commitment to customer service, business stability and quality
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology
- Certified to offer our extended Roofing System Limited Warranties that provide up to a lifetime of workmanship coverage
THREE REASONS EXCEL ROOFING LOVES OWENS CORNING
- Excel Roofing loves its partnership with Owens Corning because of the high quality roofing products Owens Corning manufactures. The Duration Storm shingles, one of the most popular shingles Excel Roofing installs, has a class 4 hail resistant rating. The OC Duration Storm shingles are some of the best shingles in the business. We especially love how easy they are to apply.
- SureNail Technology by Owens Corning is a fiber glass nail strip on the shingle, which is an easy target to hit for the installers. The SureNail strip also provides superior strength and durability. In addition to the good looks of the shingle, the fact that they seal down better than any other shingle on the market makes it the best choice for roofers and homeowners alike.
- The support Owens Corning gives its Platinum Preferred Contractors, like Excel Roofing, is unparalleled in the roofing industry. In the very few cases where warranty claims must be made, Owens Corning handles them faster and better than any other roofing manufacturer. We appreciate Owens Corning and so do our customers.
Excel Roofing couldn’t ask for a better partner in the industry than Owens Corning, and we look forward to many more years of partnering and providing customers with the best roof possible.
If you need a new roof and are thinking about an Owens Corning roofing material, make sure the contractor is Platinum Preferred so you can maximize your warranty coverage. For more info on Owens Corning warranties, click here.
For a free roof inspection or to see samples of Owens Corning roofing products, contact us at Excel Roofing!