Colorado Springs Roofing
- Since we began in 1993, Excel Roofing has provided quality/affordable roofing for over 30,000 homes.
- Excel Roofing proudly serves from the northern Colorado Springs area to Security and from Woodland Park to Peyton.
- We have a strong reputation in the Colorado Springs community for quality, and we take pride in the fact that the roofing product manufacturers, inspectors, and insurance companies refer us to their clients.
- Excel Roofing specializes in hail damage mainly replacing asphalt shingle roofs but also replace metal roofs like standing seam metal roofs and corrugated metal roofs.
- Excel Roofing is Colorado Springs’ best Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor.
Why Choose Excel Roofing Colorado Springs?
- A Project Manager is assigned to you as your contact person who will take care of you from beginning to end of your roofing project.
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal at Excel Roofing. You will receive a follow-up call from our office to make sure that everything is completed to your satisfaction.
- Don’t pay a cent until you’re content! Excel Roofing never requires payment before the job is completed and you are satisfied with your roof.
- $300 Off for Active and Retired Military
We had J come out to take a look at our roof, gutters and downspouts. He was very professional, let us know up front what he found and what he recommended. We were very pleased with J’s work and would definitely use Excel Roofing again. Great job!
We had many questions to get answered and decisions to make before re-roofing the house. Ken was very attentive and came to several meetings with the insurance adjuster so the job could go smoothly. He remained involved through the final inspection, and the Excel crew were punctual, professional, and did excellent work. Once the decisions were made, it couldn’t have been easier for us. Choosing Excel was the best decision.
Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did on our roof! After watching the neighbors have new roofs put on by door-to-door roofers (after long delays) followed by multiple visits by the local inspector and the roofers to get the work “finished”, we really appreciate the work you guys did! Nothing like having it done right the first time! We have happily recommended you to all our friends if they should ever need a new roof. Thanks again.
I’ve had workmen at our house before and the never did everything they said they would. Excel promised a great roofing job and clean up. Their workmen cleaned up every scrap! They did just what they said they would.
Thank you so much for a job well done. Your office staff, Kevin, his crew and everyone else involved in our project were helpful, professional, and competent. Our project was completed in a timely manner. Kevin was most helpful in dealing with our insurance company. The roof looks great! Thanks again.
Scott Holman was great to work with. The installation was done in a very timely manner and was performed just as Scott told us it would be done. The crew that did the work was super. They cleaned-up everything and we had absolutely no problems. What a great company.